Fine Bubble Disc Diffusers
SSI Aeration’s Fine Bubble Disc Diffusers combines engineering excellence, superior component quality, and a technically advanced product design. Proven highly durable and efficient in thousands of municipal and industrial installations around the world, these advanced systems have reliability built into every stage of performance.
What makes SSI Aeration’s Fine Bubble Disc Diffusers a worldwide choice?
- Molded EPDM membranes have tight wall thickness tolerances, a long and strong track record, and exhibit even air distribution and minimal shrinkage over time
- Patented PTFE membranes prolong efficiency, reduce plasticizer extraction, prevent membrane hardening, and limit dynamic changes, thereby reducing whole life costs
- Complete product line: 9” and 12” fine bubble disc diffusers – create the system that fits your needs and budget
- Piping system integrity – thicker wall pipe and double anchors for fewer breakages
- SSI PODs connection is factory assembled to lower on-site labor costs, with the shortest tank downtime
- Grommet connection is easy to ship, move, and install on site. Affordable, tried and tested over 15 years
- Quick connect saddle allows installation of fine bubble disc diffusers with just a quarter turn of the diffuser and features an integral seal to ensure a leak-free connection. Allows membrane removal without disconnecting diffuser from the pipe.
- Comprehensive design service and after sales support – our full drafting department works with you through design and calculation to simulation and installation.
At SSI Aeration, we have two fine bubble disc diffuser sizes. The 9″ inch disc diffuser and the 12″ disc diffuser.
9″ inch Fine Bubble Disc Diffusers System
The SSI 9″ Disc Fine Bubble Disc Diffusers System combines engineering excellence, superior component quality, and a technically advanced product design. Proven highly durable and efficient in thousands of municipal and industrial installations around the world, this advanced system has reliability built into every stage of performance.
12” Fine Bubble Disc Diffuser Systems
SSI 12” Fine Buble Disc Diffuser systems combine engineering excellence, superior component quality, and a technically advanced product concept. Proven highly durable and efficient in thousands of municipal and industrial installations worldwide, this advanced system has reliability built into every stage of performance.
Fine Bubble Disc Diffusers Unique System Strengths
Complete product line – creating the system that fits your needs
SSI manufactures fine bubble disc diffusers and coarse bubble amount these and we mount these products on a wide range of piping materials including PVC, CPVC, PP and Stainless Steel. We have the ability to attach diffusers to the pipe using saddles, grommets, or pre-assembled PODS. We can provide retrievable systems or fixed grids, and systems in kit form or mostly factory assembled. We try to understand and anticipate your needs and fit our recommendations to your situation.
Piping system integrity – thicker wall pipe and double anchors for fewer breakages
Our piping is 38% thicker and has double rod support stands as standard two anchors for each support location means twice the resistance to hydraulic and thermal loads. Most often supports fail due to temperature and water velocity.SSI locates two anchors where support is needed most, helping to increase product longevity.
Comprehensive design service and after sales support
SSI provides full design services, including biological and mixing calculations, process simulations and hydraulic studies. We maintain a full drafting department with 3D and animation capabilities and we can assist with specifications and CAD drawings. Our service and installation crew can hold your hand during the early stages of the project and our worldwide multilingual staff is dedicated to your complete satisfaction.
Intelligent Upgrade Options
Patented PTFE membranes prolong efficiency and reduce whole-life costs
SSl’s patented PTFE membrane barrier properties not only reduce plasticizer extraction, shrinking, and membrane hardening but also limit dynamic changes that can result from swell, such as creep. Compared with uncoated products that are more susceptible to increases in DWP due to more aggressive fouling and changes in physical properties and weight, the PTFE coated mem brane improves the consistency of DWP (Headloss) values over the product life. This directly impacts long-term power costs and the ability of the system to distribute air uniformly across the tank floor.
SSI Telemetry -the inside story solves maintenance problems
At the click of a mouse, you will know the DWP of your diffuser membranes, airflow rate to those monitored diffusers, and air temperature in the submerged piping system. You can sense vibration, pipe roll over, and water in the grid. Automatic moisture purging and automatic acid dosing systems are available. Through multiple cameras, you can see both inside the grids, and surface bubble patterns. Wet probes are also available for DO and WW temperature.
Tracking all this data on a user-friendly online dashboard facilitates communication between consultant and client, manufacturer and rep. This smart technology lets you locate problem areas and allocate resources more efficiently. SSI Telemetry is your preventive maintenance hub in the heart of the plant
To learn more about the worldwide choice of Fine Bubble Disc Diffusers, fill out the form below and one of our experts will contact you