SSI has an immediate opening for a Project Engineer to join our team.
Job duties for this position include:
- Review project proposals and plans and develop project objectives conferring with Sales and Production Managers globally.
- Determine Project specifications, prepare cost estimates and review bids from Wastewater Treatment Plants contractors and operators.
- Draw and analyze process flow diagram to optimize process flow and plant layout to maximize available square footage of the plant.
- Maintain project schedule, analyze time requirements and sequence project activities.
- Manage and execute projects by developing/defining scope, design, schedule, and budget along with conducting and coordinating technical reviews.
- Undertake labor management and resource distribution across multiple projects.
- Provide customer service leadership by developing and implementing strategies for project execution, and proposal creation to achieve customer needs.
- Give relevant stakeholders regular and comprehensive project updates in a non-biased manner.
- Assist operations staff on Lean Principles, Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Plans.
- Lead Problem solving efforts, drive improvements in production efficiency and reduce waste by enhancing design and product reliability.
- Monitor, Control and Implement effective measures to minimize production waste and enforce Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
- Forecast and simulate future production rate to optimize supply chain, inventory control and improve warehouse management.
- Implement 5S, Kaizen and DMAIC principles to optimize warehouse storage space and workforce to minimize cost.
Master Degree, Industrial Engineering , Computer Science.
Why join SSI?
SSI is a well respected manufacturer of aeration systems and WW solutions for the water treatment industry. We have been in business for 21 years, and we are dedicated to customer satisfaction, quality, innovation, and efficiency. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and career development in a brand new challenge and opportunity environment.
Interested and want to learn more? Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com