Fine Bubble Plate Diffusers
SSI Aeration’s Fine Bubble Plate Diffuser is made with advanced manufacturing technology under strict ISO-9001:2015 quality control standards. It provides a uniform bubble pattern from end to end and side to side, providing users with very high oxygen transfer efficiency at an affordable cost. SSI plate diffusers have been accepted worldwide by operators and engineers.
What makes SSI Aeration’s Fine Bubble Plate Diffusers a worldwide choice?
- Our EPDM membranes are guaranteed not to leak at startup due to SSI’s patented single-molding technology.
- Patented PTFE membranes prolong membrane life and can dramatically reduce operating cost over time, especially when combined with larger slit sizes.
- It is a right-sized product. It’s large enough to save you money on piping and installation cost, but small enough not to break off due to extreme cantilever.
- System integrity – we recommend the use of 3″/90mm or 4″/110mm PVC pipe for mounting.
- Larger diffusers like the ECD650 generally cost less in a complete system than smaller diffusers.
- Using the QTS saddle with a female threaded nipple is the recommended approach to mounting this diffuser.
- We offer system design service before the sale and after sales service and support.
26″/650mm Plate Diffuser System – ECD650
The SSI ECD650 Plate Diffuser Fine Bubble System combines outstanding product features, quality control and modern manufacturing technology. The product and system are durable, and popular with wastewater treatment plant operators and consulting engineers worldwide. Quality is important to us, as is end user satisfaction.