SSI Aeration’s patented products are compatible with most systems installed around the world. We provide customer support to make the transition to SSI Aeration products seamless and trouble free.
SSI Aeration Stainless Steel Nipple and Double Nipple
- Double nipple for installation with tube diffusers on square pipe
- Standard nipple is for installation on round pipe
- For square pipe installations, SSI Aeration offers a variety of gaskets and double-ended nipples to fit our diffusers to 80 x 80mm, 100 x 100 or 120 x 120 square or rectangular shaped pipes.
SSI Aeration’s patented multi-layer PTFE Membranes reduce fouling, scaling and need for cleaning
High performance PTFE belongs to a category of synthetic rubbers called Fluoroelastomers that is valued the world over for their exceptionally broad spectrum of resistance to chemicals, solvents, fats, greases, etc., which can damage conventional elastomers and shorten the life of traditional membranes.
Since 2004, SSI’s PTFE membranes have demonstrated an improved fouling resistance and reduced need for cleanings in most cases by a factor of 5 to 10 compared with standard EPDM membranes from the industry’s leading manufacturers.
- Municipal wastewater plants
- Oil and gas refineries
- Meat processing plants
- Carbonated beverage factories
- Food production facilities
- Pulp and paper mills
- Dairy Plants
SSI PTFE Membrane Features and Benefits:
- Extended life
- Competitive SOTE
- Resistance to fouling and calcium scaling
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Outstanding resistance to fats, oils and greases
- Outstanding resistance to hydrocarbons, fuels, and solvents
SSI Aeration’s custom-molded EPDM Membranes are field-tested for longevity and reliability
Our EPDM membranes have been field tested in municipal and industrial applications worldwide with excellent results.
SSI EPDM Membrane Features and Benefits:
- Field tested compound formulation and molding technique ensure that the membrane maintains its physical properties over a long period of time
- Excellent results in many municipal and industrial applications
- Designed to resist tearing and retain shape even after years of continuous or cyclical use
- Produces fine bubbles at a minimal head pressure.
SSI Aeration’s fEPDM™ Membranes solve cases with a specific solvent problem
SSI Aeration created the fEPDM™ Membrane in 2007 in response to customer requests. In rare situations where intensive solvents are present, this solution offers outstanding chemical resistance similar to Viton®.
SSI fEPDM™ Membrane Features and Benefits:
- Exceptional chemical resistance similar to Viton®
- Protects entire outer surface area of the membrane
- This proprietary process also treats and protects the inner slits
Viton® material has been used successfully by SSI Aeration in certain applications where budget constraints are not an issue. The membrane works very well, and is highly resistant to most foulants and chemicals.
SSI Aeration can provide silicone-coated membranes for installations with high temperature situations.
Retrofit your Ceramic Diffusers for immediate savings
If someone offers you the chance to give up cleaning your ceramic diffusers, with the option of turning them off, or turning them down to save energy, you would have to consider it. Right?
Then suppose that retrofitting using SSI Aeration’s membrane and adapter plates would also save you money immediately. Most installations jump at the chance.
Retrofitting your ceramic elements is an easy installation process. You have your choice of membranes, including patented PTFE and fEPDM™.
The result, typically, is a reduction in utility bills of 30% with this change. Consult SSI Aeration to see if your installation is suitable for upgrade.
SSI Replacement Membranes
SSI Aeration Replacement Membranes
SSI Aeration offers membrane options increase whole life efficiency
- SSI Aeration offers replacement membranes that will fit the body of most competitor’s equipment
- SSI Membranes are available in PTFE, fEPDM™ and anti-static EPDM to resist clogging and fouling
- Available in a variety of lengths, diameters and membrane materials