SSI Aeration’s patented multi-layer PTFE Membranes reduce fouling, scaling and need for cleaning
High performance PTFE Membranes belongs to a category of synthetic rubbers called Fluoroelastomers that is valued the world over for their exceptionally broad spectrum of resistance to chemicals, solvents, fats, greases, etc., which can damage conventional elastomers and shorten the life of traditional membranes.
Since 2004, SSI’s PTFE membranes have demonstrated an improved fouling resistance and reduced need for cleanings in most cases by a factor of 5 to 10 compared with standard EPDM membranes from the industry’s leading manufacturers.
- Municipal wastewater plants
- Oil and gas refineries
- Meat processing plants
- Carbonated beverage factories
- Food production facilities
- Pulp and paper mills
- Dairy Plants
SSI PTFE Membrane Features and Benefits:
- Extended life
- Competitive SOTE
- Resistance to fouling and calcium scaling
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Outstanding resistance to fats, oils and greases
- Outstanding resistance to hydrocarbons, fuels, and solvents
To learn more about the SSI Aeration’s patented multi-layer PTFE Membranes, fill out the form below and one of our experts will contact you.