The SSI Coarse Bubble Diffuser System is called ReliaBall® for a reason. It combines engineering excellence, superior component quality, and a technically advanced product design. Proven highly durable and efficient in thousands of municipal and industrial installations around the world, SSI Aeration’s ReliaBall® is a name to trust.
SSI ReliaBall® Coarse Bubble Diffuser Unique System Strengths
- Intelligently designed to prevent clogging by automatically closing and sealing when air is turned off
- ReliaBall® will not be clogged by rags in the tank
- The SSI ReliaBall® headloss is approximately 10″ WG / 25 mbar when operated at 4 SCFM / 7 Sm3-hr (Operating Range: 0 to 10 scfm / 0-17 Sm3-hr)
- Piping system integrity – thicker wall pipe and double anchors for fewer breakages
- Grommet connection is easy to ship, move, and install on site – it’s affordable, tried and tested over 15 years
- Comprehensive design service and after sales support – our full drafting department works with you through design and calculation to simulation and installation