SSI Aeration is a full service diffuser manufacturer and technical partner.
In more than 50 states and 70 countries, operators, industry partners, civil engineers, and contractors, rely on SSI Aeration for our technical capabilities including:
- 2D and 3D drafting
- Biological simulation with Biowin™ software
- CFD mixing simulation, FEM analysis of severe duty applications
- Seismic, buoyancy and heat transfer calculations and benchmarking
We provide laboratory services for analysis of pilot tested diffuser samples against control samples, forensic analysis of failures, clean and process water oxygen transfer efficiency testing, and headloss testing.
SSI Aeration is a mature company where the founding partners are involved in the day-to-day business of the company and are able to offer our clients with a tremendous depth of knowledge and experience. Through the use of modern simulation tools and the highest quality innovative products, we are able to provide the greatest probability that your installation will be successful now and for many years to come. How can SSI Aeration help you with your system?
Process systems expertise
- Aeration basins
- Swing zones
- Anoxic zones (intermittent pulse aeration)
- Equalization basins
- Aerobic Digesters
- Post Aeration
- Carousel/Oxidation Ditch
- MBR, SBR, MBBR, IFAS, Fixed Media, Suspended Media
- Pond Aeration
- Foul Air
- Flue Gas Desulphurization
Tank Systems knowledge and experience
- Rectangular and Round Tanks
- Round Tanks with outer annulus
- Tanks with flow makers and channel velocity