Containerized MBBR Systems from SSI
By: Doreen Tresca
Post Date: marzo 24th 2020
SSI now has inhouse MBBR manufacturing, providing in-house process support through commissioning of STPS and ETPs. SSIs Packaged Plants utilize optimized SSI MBBR technology with SSI PTFE Aeration. The combination provides high efficiency treatment with low volatile effluent. SSI can customize the plant to fit your specific needs. Typical effluent values of 20/20 BOD/TSS are easily achieve in single, compact containerized solution. Due to low operating cost and low operator involvement, the SSI MBBR system is often a preferred replacement of extended aeration, SBR or MBR plants. Depending flow rate desired, the SSI packaged plant may incorporate all necessary STP/ETP steps, or may be provided as a standalone biological system.
- Compact, robust treatment
- Easily expandable
- High volumetric efficiency with MBBR + PTFE aeration
- Low solids discharge due to unique SSI approach
- Suitable for irrigation with addition of compact drum filter and UV disinfection
- Packages can treat up to 1,000 cmd based on various configurations
- Customizable tank sizes (vertical or horizontal configurations)
- Tank sizes ranging from 6m to 20m in length
Want to learn more?
Contact us now!
Mrs. Tresca is in charge of SSI’s Marketing Department. In addition, she is involved in sales and and believes in putting “customers first.” Mrs. Tresca is a graduate of the University of Buffalo.